Take a Bow..
.
Leaving a lap,
and bringing in the distance..
A shadow's gap,
and the 'good' is gone..
I still..
but we won't be back..
I still..
but now we lack..
I still..
but this time says 'no'..
n I still..
Look through my window..
Don't know where, am going to be..
Don't know where,life takes me..
It may be never..
But it should be now..
It's time to say goodbye,
Take a Bow...
Oshan..
Leaving a lap,
and bringing in the distance..
A shadow's gap,
and the 'good' is gone..
I still..
but we won't be back..
I still..
but now we lack..
I still..
but this time says 'no'..
n I still..
Look through my window..
Don't know where, am going to be..
Don't know where,life takes me..
It may be never..
But it should be now..
It's time to say goodbye,
Take a Bow...
Oshan..
Comments